Friday, February 5, 2010

WTF Coach?

The season has began and practice has hit the players hard. Practices are difficult because our coach and all the players have their eyes fixated on one goal and one goal only, a national championship. Every practice is a competition, which has it's perks in a way because it brings out the best in every player when competing. The other day I told my coach I had a night class which would interfere with our practice at night. My coach was fine with it because he told me it was my day off, so just go to the gym and do a running workout for 30 minutes. I did as instructed. When my night class ended I scooted over to my practice to catch the last half hour and my coach must of forgot that he told me to workout prior to class. He told me to run for twelve minutes straight around the track in Lutz. He never had a watch or even kept time and I ended up running for 25 minutes until the pitching coach stopped me hysterically laughing about me running for so long. Thanks Coach Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment